Biyernes, Mayo 22, 2015

Honest

One of characteristic that we are looking for a person is an honest one. Some people say it's hard to find an honest person because humans tend to lie and hide something for their own sake. As kindergarten days use to tell me, Honesty is the best policy. How can it be so easy to say and so hard to do? Why do we always tend to lie? Is this really what the world is now -- dishonest humans?

In my kindergarten years, I've always been an honest because all that was in to me was positive vibrations. I can really say I'm an angel when I remember myself. I actually envisioned myself that I will be a nun when I was in kinder. The feeling of simplicity and kindness. It was all in to me. As time pass by, from a pupil to a Grade 2 student, these second year of grade school days was the start of another side of me -- bad side if I may say. Although I was good in my studies but my conscience isn't good. Those days, I've had been involving myself to groups and fights which I always got home late and lied to parents that I was one of the cleaners in our classroom.
Here's another story of mine, I think this is not new to us, students. My classmate asked me if I studied for our test then I answered I didn't because my mind tells me that I should tell that I have studied so that I will not feel pressured. Also I don't like praises from my classmates for example "You'll surely get perfect on the test." because I know they aren't true to what they say. In other words, they just say something for the sake of saying. But maybe I'm just over thinking and judging others. I realized that there are just some people who compliment and not being sarcastic and sometimes the opposite. I learned that I should always say the truth no matter what might others think.

We are born honest and our bad choices made us dishonest. Nevertheless, always say the truth no matter what, it may put you to a punishment from your parents, guardian, or even God but that's okay because what matter most is you and your attitude. Being honest is simple yet it takes a lot of courage. Most of all, saying the truth is being honest and makes you free.


Always stood up for something good. Be HONEST. ;)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento